We are constantly keeping an eye on the developments of the coronavirus epidemic. For us, the most important thing is the safety of our customers and staff, and we are working actively to ensure it.
Hygiene and cleanliness always take priority in our restaurant. We have stepped up our efforts to ensure hygiene even further, making extra sure that surfaces, servers, and cutlery are kept clean.
In accordance with the instructions of the National Institute for Health and Welfare, we specifically highlight good hygiene with regard to hands and coughing. We would also encourage our customers to take care of their hand hygiene. We have made hand disinfectants available to our customers.
Instructions regarding good hand and coughing hygiene:
• Wash your hands carefully with water and soap for at least 20 seconds.
• If necessary, use hand disinfectant.
• Avoid unnecessary hand contact.
• Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose.
• Sneeze and cough into your sleeve.
• Keep a minimum distance of one meter to anyone coughing or sneezing.
We have taken the following measures to ensure the safety of our customers:
• We follow the National Institute for Health and Welfare’s guidelines and recommendations
• We follow our company guidelines
• We have paid an even higher than normal degree of attention to hygiene and hand hygiene
• We encourage our employees to consult occupational health care and stay home if they manifest even minor symptoms
• We comply with the travel instructions and recommendations of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs as well as the National Institute for Health and Welfare.
You can find the National Institute for Health and Welfare’s detailed instructions regarding hand and coughing hygiene as well as up-to-date information on viral diseases on the National Institute for Health and Welfare’s website at www.thl.fi.
This notice is valid until further notice. It is updated as required.